Quick Start Guides
Filling your jobs is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Complete Office Profile – Introduce your office to professionals. List your location, services you provide, hours of operation and any additional information you feel would be relevant to a professional working at your office
- Post Job Opportunities – Inform professionals about current and upcoming job openings at your office
- Include position type, full or part-time, assignment dates and hours sought. List specific skills and certifications desired or required
- Add a job description. The more details you provide, the easier it will be to connect you with the best fit professionals for your open roles
- Fill Positions – Find the right candidates for your open roles in two ways
- Search & Find Candidates Fast: In the “Discover” tab, search for professionals based on location, position and availability, review profiles and make an offer to the candidate of your choice.
- Let Biteline Assist in the Search: In the “My Jobs” tab, Biteline provides a list of candidates based on the criteria listed in the posting. Review profiles, select the candidate and make an offer.
Getting Hired for Your Next Job is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Set Up Your Profile: Stand out from the crowd and show potential employers what you can offer. Follow our prompts to list your profession and location, list your availability and type of jobs you’re looking for, set your rate, upload certifications and resume.
- Explore & Find Opportunities: Discover your next opportunity in two ways
- Search & Find Opportunities Fast: Use the “Discover” tab to find jobs that align with the preferences you set in your profile, or filter your search as needed. Select and apply to a job posting
- Let Offices Find You: Complete and maintain your availability calendar – this information allows Biteline to match you with opportunities and for offices to find you. Biteline sends notifications when you have been matched with job postings