Welcome to Biteline!
We are so glad you’re here; we hope this platform and our community provide you with opportunities to grow, thrive, and succeed in a whole new way.
As part of Biteline, we ask that you read, understand, and adhere to our Community Standards.
These Community Standards are values, expectations, and practices by which we hold ourselves accountable to each other. They are how we guarantee we show up as trusted professionals in the dental industry.
Here’s what you can expect from us – and what we expect from you.
What You Can Expect From Biteline
- Access to Biteline’s community of the best dentists, offices, and dental pros
- We’re your biggest fan – we’re happy to serve as your advocate for your career
- Professional resources, advancement, tips and tricks
- Career coaching and advice
- Confirmation and reminders for your upcoming jobs
- Job flexibility that fits your preferences and availability
- Personal connection, respect, and positivity
What we expect from you
- Top-tier professional etiquette in the hiring/training and engagement process
- Clean, pressed, solid-colored scrubs when reporting for your engagement
- Willingness, eagerness, and positivity to serve this respective office and their patients
- Day before confirmation of agreed-upon bookings with the engagement
- Early arrival to each engagement – and manage your time wisely on site
- Give 48 hours notice if, for some reason, you are unable to fulfill your commitment
- All communication – whether it be written via the app, email, text, or paper or spoken via phone or in-person – is clear, well-written, timely, and respectful