Strike a convo with these fun, festive convo-starters
As a dental pro, you know that building relationships with your patients is the key to being the best at your job – you want to be personable, and make a sometimes-stressful situation more comfortable for everyone.
And what better way to get to know your people than to ask some fresh, quirky questions?
We’re back with 50 fun topics to kick off convos; but this time, we added a little holiday flavor to the mix – to keep both you and your patients entertained.
(Bonus: These are great questions to ask family and friends at your next holiday get-together!)
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
- What’s your least favorite holiday tradition?
- Are you starting any new traditions this year?
- What’s your first holiday memory?
- What’s your favorite holiday memory?
- What’s your funniest holiday memory?
- What’s the best holiday gift you’ve ever received?
- What’s the worst holiday gift you’ve ever received?
- What’s the weirdest gift (good or bad) you’ve ever received?
- What’s one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got?
- What’s the best holiday gift you’ve ever given?
- Do you have a favorite ornament? Is there a story behind it?
- Do you shop for gifts throughout the year, or wait until the last minute?
- What’s your favorite sweet holiday treat?
- What’s your favorite savory holiday treat?
- What’s the best holiday movie?
- What’s the most cringeworthy holiday movie?
- What’s the best line from a holiday movie?
- What’s your favorite holiday song?
- What’s your least favorite holiday song?
- White lights or colored lights?
- Hot chocolate or eggnog?
- Warm cider or mulled wine?
- Sugar cookies or gingerbread?
- Secret Santa or White Elephant?
- Ugly sweaters or classy attire?
- Online shopping or in-store?
- Ice skating or sledding?
- Gag gifts or heartfelt ones?
- Home for the holidays or travel?
- Snow or sun?
- “It’s a Wonderful Life” or “Miracle on 34th Street”?
- Bing Crosby or Frank Sinatra?
- “Die Hard” is a Christmas movie: true or false?
- Holiday cards: snail mail or email?
- What’s your favorite memory from this year?
- What’s the happiest lesson you’ve learned this year?
- What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned this year?
- Go out for New Year’s, or stay home?
- Make it to midnight, or turn in early?
- Sparkling cider or champagne?
- Confetti or fireworks?
- What’s one thing you’re looking forward to next year?
- Have you met any new people this year?
- Do you believe in making New Year’s resolutions?
- If so, what are they?
- It’s New Year’s Day; are you watching parades or football games?
- Describe this year in 3 words.
- Where do you hope to be this time next year?
Read more fun facts, expert advice, and dental industry news on the Biteline blog.
And don’t forget to share with your dental friends!